Category 6 patch cables and cross-over cables, are factory
manufactured using premium quality solid con ductor
UTP cable and low crosstalk modular plugs, are fully
tested to ensure consistent high performance.
The patch cords are suitable cabling wired in T568A or
T568B configurations. Cross-over cables are suitable for
direct hub to hub or PC to PC connections.
The Category 6 patch cables have been designed for highspeed
voice & data applications and can be used together
with Category 6 cable and accessories to construct a
channel with Category 6 performance.
Category 6 channel performance when used together with
Category 6 cable, patch panel and
- ISDN: Basic & Primary Access
- Token Ring: 4/16/100 Mbps
- ATM: 25/52/155 Mbps ; 1.2 Gbps
- Ethernet: 10BASE-T; Fast Ethernet: 100BASE-TX/T2/T4; Gigabit Ethernet: 1000BASE-T Broadband video .
- Plug insertion durability: > 750 mating cycles
- Cable to plug tensile strength: > 89 N
- Plug insulation resistance: ≥ 500 MΩ
- Plug contact resistance: < 10 MΩ
- Plug DC resistance: < 0.1Ω
- Plug current rating: ≥ 1.5 A
- Plug dielectric withstanding voltage: >1KV RMS
- Cable diameter: 7.6 mm ± 0.2mm
- Cable conductor: 23 AWG soild bare copp er wire
- Cable sheath: PE(Jelly filled)
- Plug/ boot material: Boot PVC
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to 70° C